It is advisable to read the details carefully before applying!
Calling smart and self-driven individuals with rockstar personality to become part of the success story of a fast-growing startup.
The startup ‘TechYag’ was founded in 2018 to bridge the gap of digital marketing services for small and micro-enterprises. The founders of the startup are a team of like-minded tech-savvy professionals who came together with an idea to build a resourceful online platform for digital marketing services and develop a pool of talented individuals’ to support small and micro enterprises around the globe. Our clients are from India and overseas.
Position – Digital Marketing Associate
Minimum Work Experience – 0 – 1+ Years
Role – Full-Time / Work-from-Home
Brief Job Description –
We are looking for an experienced candidate(s) to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our digital marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for all things marketing and technology. S/he should be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. S/he should be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Campaigns include Search Engine Marketing, Content Marketing & Development, Social Media Marketing, etc. that resonate with multiple audiences such as clients, partners, prospects and our community.
The candidate will be responsible for regularly producing quality content, researching newer ideas and testing out gadgets/apps sent by companies on a day to day basis within deadlines.
S/he will get the chance to work on a variety of content forms such as blogs, mailers, ads, brochures and much more for the campaigns. You work will be measured based on the impact your content creates such as blog traffic, open-rates and so on.
Responsibilities & Duties –
We are looking for dynamic and self-motivated candidates to help develop and implement crisp and creative Digital Marketing Campaigns and Strategies to support all marketing and communication initiatives through different channels. Here is a brief outline of the work and responsibilities.
- Manage multiple projects and conduct, social media campaigns, email marketing campaigns, online communications, write and edit content for blogs, develop case studies, whitepapers, newsletters, infographics, printed brochure and content support for other asset types.
- Research trends, news, and social media content for strategic use in content development
- Convert complex technical information into appealing, easy to understand marketing mediums i.e. written content, Audio Visuals
- Conduct keyword research and search engine optimization
- Assist in handling business and technology aspects of digital marketing
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor
Desired Skills & Qualification –
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering/Technology, Management, Journalism, English or Communications
- 0-1+ years of marketing experience in the IT Software/Services industry, including SEM/SEO, SMM, Content Development & Marketing, Copy Writing & Editing, Content Syndication
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Strong writer with proven ability to ensure best practices in messaging and writing
- Impeccable command over grammar with excellent copy-editing skills
- Should have a keen interest in technology and passionate about trying new apps, software, technology, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hard-working, determined self-starter
- Should be willing to work remote
- Should have learning by doing attitude
- Should have a knack for problem-solving
- Ability to manage internal and agency relationships with various stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in small and complex organizational structures with rapidly changing requirements and shifting priorities
- Any experience with WordPress, Blogging, Web Development, SEO/SEM, B2C social media, Google Adwords, email campaigns, and knowledge of web analytics tools i.e. Google Analytics, Search Console, etc. will be a plus.
Remuneration – A competitive remuneration package based on the experience and skills
How to Apply –
Step 1 – Prepare your DETAILED RESUME along with your photo
Step 2 – Write a COVER LETTER explaining why you will be a good fit for the position
Step 3 – Email your Detailed Resume along with the Cover Letter at email@example.com